Khamis, November 19, 2009

from one plain reality become a story

i got nothing to write actually..it's been a while since i wrote something in this page..i'm not really a writer-type person..but i become suddenly excited over something like this..although i prefer watching movie instead of write something that might be benefit for me somehow i suppose...writing something can help to improve my english skill..furthermore my laziness keeps me away from this languange for awhile since almost all the time i've been in my room..do nothing except watching cartoon..somehow i think from writing this kind of stuff help to improve me better..my english is not good as it suppose to be but i'm trying to create a new stimulus to make me trying harder..people tend to do something if certain stimulus is applied..i prefer this kind of stimulus to make my tendency toward english languange visible...
from the title i suppose create some story out of reality might become an interesting output...i'm working on it..but right now..i got no idea..just an introductory words..
i might come out with something later..pray that i won't forget about this...i can see my determination only 50 out of 100...i need even more stronger stimulus i suppose..haha..a story to be tell~

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

from one plain reality become a story

i got nothing to write actually..it's been a while since i wrote something in this page..i'm not really a writer-type person..but i become suddenly excited over something like this..although i prefer watching movie instead of write something that might be benefit for me somehow i suppose...writing something can help to improve my english skill..furthermore my laziness keeps me away from this languange for awhile since almost all the time i've been in my room..do nothing except watching cartoon..somehow i think from writing this kind of stuff help to improve me better..my english is not good as it suppose to be but i'm trying to create a new stimulus to make me trying harder..people tend to do something if certain stimulus is applied..i prefer this kind of stimulus to make my tendency toward english languange visible...
from the title i suppose create some story out of reality might become an interesting output...i'm working on it..but right now..i got no idea..just an introductory words..
i might come out with something later..pray that i won't forget about this...i can see my determination only 50 out of 100...i need even more stronger stimulus i suppose..haha..a story to be tell~